50 Positive Affirmations for Women
Ok, so this is something that’s both incredibly powerful and potentially a wee bit embarrassing! Standing in front of your mirror first thing in the morning and talking to yourself may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but, I’m here to tell you that even if you modify this positive affirmation practice and make it your own, and there are tonnes of ways to do this, you’ll reap the biggest rewards.
These positive affirmations for women (also great as affirmations for business women or women entrepreneurs) allow you to reflect on your self limiting behaviours, provide you with a daily dose of kindness to yourself and help you fine tune your utmost hearts desires and passions.
You might think that meditation, affirmations and mindfulness may not be up your ally, but incorporating just a little time each day to check in with yourself and be mindful of the things you might be ruminating on is a powerful way to adjust your mindset and reset your goals.
I like to do my affirmations, or mantras while I’m doing Yin Yoga at the end of the day, not the morning! So I can finish the day with a sense of gratitude and positivity about my strengths and my progress.
Aim to pick 3-5 of these that resonate with you… Add them into your day..
Whether that be talking to yourself out loud while brushing your teeth, making your morning coffee or doing morning exercise… or…. take a quieter approach and incorporate affirmations into your meditation, yoga or mindfulness practice.
I am affirmations are a powerful ways to attract more of what you need into your life. Be it money, love, health, peace, acceptance or anything else that you are wanting to welcome into your life.
I am affirmations work on the law of attraction (LOA).
Simply put the law of attraction is: Everything you think or focus on… you bring more of into your life and your world.
Or, like attracts like. So, by focussing more on the things you want more of, and less on those things you wish to remove from you life, or minimise, you will, in time manifest more of the good stuff.
Setting a positive affirmation for the day, every day will fast become a habit and over time, you’ll see and feel the results.
Positive thinking is an important part of living a happier life. In this article, learn how to use positive affirmations to improve your mood and outlook on life. Enjoy!
What are positive affirmations?
Think of how you generally talk to yourself in your inner voice on a daily basis. Do you talk kindly to yourself? Are you constantly telling yourself you are not good, you are not worthy or you are are not enough? Perhaps you have the same soundtrack on in your mind constantly? Are you speaking kindly top yourself? Are you talking to yourself as you would a friend or a child?
Now, think of some thoughts, phrases or general ideas that you would say to a close friend who was struggling. These are affirmations! Positive affirmations are repeated words or thoughts that we speak to ourselves, either out loud or in our minds that are mantras for brining ourselves to a place of believing in their content.
A positive affirmation is kind of like a sticky note. A reminder to our brains and our subconscious that we are worthy. that we are enough, that we do deserve love, kindness, success, money… or whatever else it might be that you are seeking.
Studies suggest that implementing positive affirmations into your day can actively rewire your brain.
What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you createBuddha
How to create a beautiful life
There are many ways to incorporate positive affirmations into your daily routine. One of the easiest ways to do so is by writing them down in a journal and reading them out loud each morning before getting out of bed. Or find a spot you love, by a window, in your favourite chair, on a bench outside and make it a ritual each day.
Another option is to write them on sticky notes and place them where you will see them throughout the day, like a mirror or your fridge or by your desk.
50 Positive affirmations for women
- I am safe, I am supported in all I do
- I am courageous, I am ready to face any challenge
- I am able to face change and grow
- I am unique and have a special talent to offer the world
- I am valuable, have a voice and am able to use it
- I am proud of myself and my achievements
- I am healthy, I am vibrant
- I am passionate about what I do and that makes me attract like minded connections
- I am strong, I am focussed
- I am more powerful than I could ever believe
- I am compassionate and mindful of others
- I am infinitely creative
- I am confident and capable, even if i sometimes don’t feel it
- I am loved and I am loving in all my actions
- I am intuitive and empathetic
- I am making a difference, in my life, in others and for the world
- I am aligned with my purpose in life
- I am allowed to make mistakes, mistakes are vital to learn and grown
- I am calm, centred and content
- I am holding all I need for success within me
- I am enough, always
- I love and appreciate who I am
- I can do whatever I put my mind to
- I attract people into my life who uplift and inspire me
- Everything I need is within me
- I am grateful for all I am and all I can be
- I have a voice that deserves to be heard
- I deserve rest and time to myself
- Simply being is enough
- I am proud of myself
- I am thankful for new experiences that come into my life
- I will treat my body and my mind with love and respect
- I trust my inner voice and intuition
- I am free to create my own reality and future
- I am kind and loving towards others
- My body is a gift and I treat it with kindness and respect
- It is enough that I have done my best, always
- I am blessed, I am grateful
- My heart is full, I am living a life of joy
- I can choose to respond to any situation with grace and peace
- I am strong, I am confident
- I am not defined by my past, I am constantly changing and evolving
- I forgive myself
- I possess immense power within myself
- I am worthy of happiness and peace
- I feed my body, my mind and my spirit daily with goodness
- I feel joy in this very moment
- I want for nothing more than what I have. I am content
- I observe my thoughts and feelings without judgement
- I have inner peace that calms and regulates me daily
It truly doesn’t matter how you incorporate these affirmations into your day. It’s like Yoga, or exercise… it only matters that you do it, and do it consistently.
It can feel weird at first, talking to yourself. BUT! Wait! We all do that anyway, right? Ha ha ha .. and wouldn’t you rather try to control the messages and self talk you’re sending yourself every minute of every day? Even if it’s just for a short while?
Thing is. You deserve it.
So, quit rushing into your day, too busy to treat yourself with kindness. Pick a couple of these that you feel are meaningful to you … add them to your white board or journal… and repeat them to yourself.
Once you get comfortable with the process, start thinking about your own affirmations or mantras.
Here’s some prompts to get you started to creating your own kick ass list of meaningful affirmations!
5 Positive affirmation prompts for women
Sometimes digging straight into affirmation mode may be hard. Journaling is another way to get your daily does of good feels. And by starting with prompts you can easily be on your way to positive self talk and and a feel good vibe for the day ahead.
These prompts provide a starting point for your writing.
- What are some of the best talents and traits about you? Include these!
- What is your purpose? Or passion?
- How do you want to show up in this world?
- Why are you doing what you’re doing?
- What does success look like to you?
Inspirational quotes for women
I’m a massive feminist and I’m bringing up three children (2 boys and a girl) who are also staunch feminists.
I love supporting women makers, creators and entrepreneurs and watching them achieve their dreams.
A good quote goes a long way to helping you figure out what your own powerful positive affirmations might be.
Here’s some of my favourite inspirational quotes for women:
- Well behaved women seldom make history – Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
- Be messy and complicated and afraid, and show up anyways – Glennon Doyle Melton
- Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim – Nora Ephron
- Women are the real architects of society – Cher
- I raise up my voice—not so that I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard. … We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back – Malala Yousafzai
- Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world – Hillary Clinton
- We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all of the power we need inside ourselves already – J.K. Rowling
- A girl should be two things: who and what she wants – Coco Chanel
- What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make – Jane Goodall
- There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish – Michelle Obama
Make sure your affirmations are positive, not negative, we all have enough negative self talk flowing around in our brains!
Plus, you’ll be surprised at how well your brain reacts to some tender love and care.
And, make your affirmations present tense. Don’t make them aspirational (even if they are!) … your brain has a funny way of believing you when you talk to it…
So if you say, I am incredibly successful at all I do…. Or, I am calm and centred in my actions …Then you might just start believing that!
Go! Enjoy! … use our 21 positive affirmations for women above or go wild and create your own! You might just surprise yourself.
Grab your FREE Success and Wellbeing Affirmations Printable below!