60 Inspiring Dreams Quotes To Help You Create A Life You Love
Dream big, reach the stars! I’ve talked a lot about digging deep into figuring out your real why, examining your goals and figuring out what you really want in life. Some may call it goals, some may call it a plan, but when it comes down to it- what we are really talking about is dreams.
Dreams for some means examining what you want and giving yourself permission to believe you will someday get there. For others dreams are merely an escape from reality.
Whatever it is, dreams allow us a mechanism for thinking about a better life. A life where we do what our heart desires. A life we spend living with purpose and with passion.
These dreams quotes will inspire and delight you and provide you with a pinch of inspiration and a whole lot of motivation to create the life of your dreams and live with purpose and passion!
What Dreams Mean To Me
I’m a huge believer in manifesting your own destiny. In laying out a clear plan and pathway to achieving what you want in life, Be it wealth, financial freedom, better health, holidays, or houses! I know that I have a much better chance of my life turning out the way I want if I spend time on both planning, then manifesting my goals.
I wanted to work towards having an investment property to increase my passive income streams. I created a vision board, and found an image of a property the type of property that I wanted to buy. A cute villa, that a family would love to call home. 2 years later. I won the negotiation for a property that would uncannily be the spitting image of that home i pinned on my vision board.
The home on the left is what I bought, the home on the right was pinned on my vision board!
I also wanted a holiday home where my family could spend time and have as a base for coming together over the years as everyone grew. Again, I created an ideal image of what I wanted in my head, found a picture that represented my goal, then, also made that dream a reality!
These are big examples of making your dreams come true, but I also plan, strategise and create goals and dreams around every day things.
Weekly I plan my wellbeing. I write down what I want for myself that week. Then, every morning I go back to my list and have a mental check in on what my weekly focus points are.
I have a whiteboard (a sticky one from 3M) on my office wall where I write yearly goals each January. Things like what I want for my health, my family, my short term business goals, my longer term life goals. Plus, how I want to feel, how I want to treat myself and others and small things i need to remember daily that are meaningful to me.
Dreams for me are ways to move closer to happiness. I turn my dreams into plans, and my plans into action. Working in small steps each day towards my ideal of a life that I love.
Types Of Dreams Quotes
Theres a tonne of quotes that will help you move closer to your ideal life. Whether your wanting financial freedom,. better health or a more balanced week! Below we have sorted our dream quotes into some rough categories for you to find just what you need!
Dreams Quotes For Business
1. “If we did all the things we were capable of, we would astound ourselves”
— Thomas Edison
2. “Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success.”
— Biz Stone
3. “Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.”
— Gloria Steinem
4. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.”
— Wayne Huizenga
5. “Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot. Make it hot by striking.”
— William Butler Yeats
6. “Success is the sum of small efforts – repeated day in and day out.”
— Robert Collier
7. “Practice creates confidence. Confidence empowers you.”
— Simone Biles
8. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.”
— Billie Jean Kin
9. “If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then, you are an excellent leader.”
— Dolly Parton
10. “Be undeniably good. No marketing effort or social media buzzword can be a substitute for that.”
— Anthony Volodkin
Dreams Quotes For Lifestyle
11. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”.
— Eleanor Roosevelt
12. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.”
— Anatole France
13. “Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.”
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
— Ashley Smith
15. “Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.”
— Anais Nin
16. “Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony.”
— Thomas Merton
17. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. “What makes you different or weird, that’s your strength.”
— Meryl Streep
19. “Perhaps some detours aren’t detours at all. Perhaps they are actually the path.”
— Katherine Wolf
20. “Develop enough courage so that you can stand up for yourself and then stand up for somebody else.”
— Maya Angelou
Dreams Quotes For Women
21. “Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something. Especially not yourself.”
— Mindy Kaling
22. “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes—understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.”
— Arianna Huffington
23. “Once you know who you are, you don’t have to worry anymore.”
— Nikki Giovanni
24. “On my own I will just create, and if it works, it works, and if it doesn’t, I’ll create something else. I don’t have any limitations on what I think I could do or be.”
— Oprah Winfrey
25. “Once you’ve taken your seat at the table, it’s your job to pull out a chair for the others, too. Look for the ‘others.’ Acknowledge them. Build a platform for them.”
— Bianca Bass
26. “You will not determine my story. I will.”
— Amy Schumer
27. “Follow your heart, find your calling. Our calling is the magic point of where who we are meets what we do. A calling is what you work on, a title or achievement is what you work towards. Which one do you think feels better and creates more impact?”
— Rebecca Cafiero
28. “There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a third power stronger than both, that of women.”
— Malala Yousafzai
29. “Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen.”
— Brené Brown
30. “You draw your own box. You introduce yourself as who you are. . . . You create the identity you want for yourself.”
— Meghan Markle
Dreams Quotes For Peace
31. “Ideologies separate us. Dreams and anguish bring us together.”
— Eugene Lonesco
32. “We need time to defuse, to contemplate. Just as in sleep our brains relax and give us dreams, so at some time in the day we need to disconnect, reconnect, and look around us.”
— Laurie Colwin
33. “Listen to the inner light; it will guide you. Listen to inner peace; it will feed you. Listen to inner love; it will transform you, it will divinize you, it will immortalize you.”
— Sri Shinmoy
34. “Nobody can bring you peace but yourself.”
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
35. “You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one.”
― John Lennon
36. “If you want peace, you don’t talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies.”
— Desmond Tutu
37. “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I’ll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about.”
38. “If you want to end the war, then instead of sending guns, send books. Instead of sending tanks, send pens. Instead of sending soldiers, send teachers.”
— Malala Yousafzai
39. “You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.”
—Indira Gandhi, the first female Prime Minister of India
So short, yet so powerful. This speaks of how we show up in the world. Mirroring our actions with our words and our thoughts, and walking our talk.
40. “Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset.”
—Saint Francis de Sales
Dreams Quotes For Financial Freedom
“Financial freedom is available to those who learn about it and work for it.”
— Robert Kiyosaki
If you want to be financially free, you need to become a different person than you are today and let go of whatever has held you back in the past.”
— Robert Kiyosaki
“Being rich is having money; being wealthy is having time.”
“More important than the how we achieve financial freedom, is the why. Find your reasons why you want to be free and wealthy.”
– Robert Kiyosaki
This might simply be one of my favourite quotes ever. Im a big, big believer is finding your why. Your REAL why! everyones why is different- it might be that you want to spend more time with family and loved ones, or it might be a new home or a boat or the freedom to travel. Or your why might simply be to find your passion or your purpose!
“Financial Freedom is less about Financials and more about freedom.”
— Manoj Arora
“Your economic security does not lie in your job; it lies in your own power to produce—to think, to learn, to create, to adapt. That’s true financial independence. It’s not having wealth, it’s having the power to produce wealth.”
“How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.”
— Robert G. Allen
“To become financially independent you must turn part of your income into capital; turn capital into enterprise; enterprise into profit; turn profit into investment; and turn investment into financial independence.”
“To get rich, you have to be making money while you’re asleep”
— David Bailey
“Real wealth is not about money. Real wealth is: not having to go to meetings, not having to spend time with jerks, not being locked into status games, not feeling like you have to say ‘yes,’ not worrying about others claiming your time and energy. Real wealth is about freedom.”
— James Clear
Dreams Quotes For Entrepreneurs
“Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.”
— George Herbert
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”
— Mark Twain
“In business, the only thing that is more important than the number is the person.”
– Daymond John
“When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.”
— Elon Musk
“It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
— Nelson Mandela
“Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.”
— Chris Grosser
“The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.”
— Seth Godin
“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Embrace what you don’t know, especially in the beginning, because what you don’t know can become your greatest asset. It ensures that you will absolutely be doing things different from everybody else.”
— Sara Blakely
“Every time you state what you want or believe, you’re the first to hear it. It’s a message to both you and others about what you think is possible. Don’t put a ceiling on yourself.”
— Oprah Winfrey
For me, dreams are not just dreams! They are what ignites my passion and helps me take hold and shape my purpose. Dreams, for me are manifestations. They help me plan and move towards my goals and support my alignment with my values and my desired life direction.
I hope these dreams quotes help inspire you to move towards a life you love 🤍.
You deserve a life of happiness and peace.